Try our RV Rentals for your family to enjoy at the DTR.
- Un-serviced, Powered and Full Service.
- All sites are treed and pull through. They include a fire pit and picnic table
- In addition, there are showers, washrooms and laundry facilities.
Campground site Rates are per night & DO NOT include the $15 reservation fee or taxes:
- 30 amp power, water and sewer $50.00
- 30 amp power and water – extra large $50.00
- 15 amp power, water and sewer – cannot run air $46.00
- 15 amp power only – cannot run air $40.00
- ALL unserviced sites including group camps $25.00
- Prices are based on one vehicle, one unit and 4 people per site. Every extra person is an additional $5.00/night, to a maximum of 6 persons to a site.
- Most dogs are allowed except certain breeds such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Bull Mastiffs OR at management discretion. Dogs must be kept on leash at all times and droppings picked up immediately. Pets are not allowed in washrooms, Belldome or the Festival site at any time. Pets are not to be left unattended.
- Extra Tents per site are not PERMITTED.
- Extra vehicles may be parked in main parking lot free of charge with parking permit.
- Book for 7 nights and get your 7th night FREE!!
Full payment is taken at time of booking. No exceptions . Please see our cancellation policy .
Long Weekend Policy:
There is a minimum 3 night stay on long weekends. NO REFUND will be given if cancelled. We encourage guests to be sure of their intentions prior to booking.
Group Camp Sites (all unserviced):
- Group A Rental Fee $750.00 – includes Belledome
- Group B Rental Fee $500.00 – includes Dome
- Group C – no Rental Fee – tents only
- Individual sites within the Groups $25.00/night/unit plus tax and reservation fee
Belle Dome and Dome:
- Set in a beautiful mountain surrounding, our Dome tents can seat up to 200 people, complete with a stage for live bands. Perfect for Weddings, Reunions, Business Retreats, & Group Events.
- Outside caterers and bartenders are not permitted.
- The noise curfew is set at 11PM for the Domes as well as the rest of the campground.
Kitchen Shelter in Group Camp A:
The Kitchen shelter is available to guests of the resort. It typically is for guests in group camp A but can also be booked in advance for other reunions and functions. There is no charge for the use of the shelter, however it must be booked in advance.
We provide a number of catering options to family reunions, weddings, remembrance ceremonies and other gatherings. It is our pleasure to provide further detailed information upon request.
Overlooking Lake Abraham, our chapel is a magical spot for getting married, a memorial tribute or a pause for the sheer beauty of the location.