Try our RV Rentals for your family to enjoy at the DTR.
Unserviced, Powered and Full Service.
All sites are/have:
- pull through
- fire pits
- picnic tables
- treed lots
In addition, there are showers, washrooms, firewood, laundry and too many activities and facilities to mention.
Campground Rates for 2017 Season
ALL RATES ARE PLUS GST AND A ONE TIME RESERVATION FEE OF $15.00
(All rates are subject to change)
30 AMP POWER , WATER AND SEWER SITES $50.00
30 AMP EXTRA LARGE POWER AND WATER SITES $ 50.00
15 AMP POWER/WATER/SEWER SITES $ 46.00
15 AMP POWER ONLY SITES $ 40.00
UNSERVICED SITES $ 25.00
GROUP UNSERVICED SITE $25.00
- There is a one time non-refundable $15.00 reservation fee for our campground that is added on the first night only.
- Prices are based on one vehicle, one unit and 4 people. Every extra person is $5.00 to a maximum of 6 persons to a site.
- Most dogs are allowed except certain breeds such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and Bull Mastiffs or at management discretion. Dogs must be kept on leash at all times and droppings picked up immediately. Pets are not allowed in washrooms, Belldome or the Festival site at any time. Pets are not to be left unattended.
- Any 7 night stays qualify for one night at no charge. Extra Tents or Vehicles per site are not acceptable.
- Charges will be put through to a credit card at the time of the booking for all reservations. No exceptions . Please see our cancellation policy .
Long Weekend Policy
Long weekends have a minimum 3-night stay. When booking for a long weekend, there are no refunds. We encourage guests to be sure of their intentions prior to booking.
$25.00 (plus tax and a one-time reservation fee of $15)
At the time of a group function booking, a $550.00 rental fee will be requested for Group A , a $300.00 rental fee for Group B. For weddings, a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit will be required.
A 2,000 square foot dome tent capable of seating 200 people. Complete with stage for a live band set in beautiful mountain surroundings. Perfect for Weddings, Business Retreats, & Group Events.
The Belle Dome is $550.00 per weekend to rent (plus G.S.T.)
Outside caterers are not permitted.
DTR will supply a bar.(Please talk to your coordinator for pricing)
The noise curfew is set at 11PM for the Belle Dome as well as the rest of the campground.
Kitchen Shelter in Group Camp A
The Kitchen shelter is available to guests of the resort. It typically is for guests in group camp A but can also be booked in advance for other reunions and functions. There is no charge for the use of the shelter, however it must be booked in advance.
We provide a number of catering options to family reunions, weddings, remembrance ceremonies and other gatherings. It is our pleasure to provide further detailed information upon request.
Overlooking Lake Abraham, our chapel is a magical spot for getting married, a memorial tribute or a pause for the sheer beauty of the location.