TALENT COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Promoter is David Thompson Resort (DTR)
- Employees of David Thompson Resort shall not be permitted to enter
- Talent contest starts Thursday May 25th and will end on Saturday May 27th, 2017
- Participant must fill in the application and submit entry fee to be eligible
- There is an entry fee of $25 per participant and is non-refundable
- Closing date for entry applications will be May 1, 2017
- Open to all ages – participants under 18 must have written parent consent
- Open to all persons who have never been paid to play as a professional
- Talent is open to singing and instruments – music MUST be country & western only!
- Participants will be given 5 minutes to perform each time
- Sound tech will be provided – participants must provide their own instrument
- Judging is based on vocal ability/musicianship, presentation and conduct
- Judge’s decision is final
- The DTR will notify the winner on Saturday May 27th prior to their main stage performance of 2 songs and presentation of Prize – ample time will be given to prepare
- The prize is a Riversong Guitar valued at $3,100.00 provided by Lee’s Music and David Thompson Resort
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
- The winner shall allow the David Thompson Resort to promote and use pictures for the event
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
Entry Forms are due by May 1, 2017 at the David Thompson Resort.
TALENT COMPETITION ENTRY FORM
NOTE: If for any reason this entry form is not accepted, you will be refunded your entry fee. Once we have reviewed and approved your entry form, we will contact to you to accept payment.