- We allow only one vehicle and one tent OR one RV trailer per site.
- Additional vehicles must be tagged and parked in our main parking lot.
- Additional tents must be set up on a separate site.
- Pets are welcome. Owners are expected to keep their pets on-leash and pick up after them.
- No pets should be left unattended while staying here and pets are not permitted inside any DTR buildings or facilities.
- The cost for pets is $20/animal/day in the hotel. There is no cost for pets in the campground.
- Pets are not permitted in cabins or RV rentals. A penalty of $300.00 will be charged for any undisclosed pets found in non-pet-friendly accommodations.
- Please be advised that payment for all reservations are processed manually at the time of booking confirmation via Visa or Mastercard only. A confirmation email will be sent out with your room/site number.
- Due to local concerns of pine beetle infestations and other pests, we do not allow guests to bring outside wood to the resort. Firewood is for sale at the Convenience Store and the Front Desk for $12.00 per bundle.
- Our campground offers coin-operated showers for our registered guests.
- All resort buildings, rooms & facilities are 100% smoke-free. Any guests in violation of our smoke-free policy will be charged a $300.00 penalty.
- We are located in a protected ecological area which means quads, dirtbikes, etc are not permitted to be driven on our property.
- The nearest trails are located at the Big Horn Dam (approx. 20 kms east)
- If you cancel your reservation with us at least 14 business days prior to arrival date, you will receive a full refund less a $25 cancellation fee for each site or hotel room.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival date, there will be NO REFUND. However, we offer a RAINCHECK to be used to the end of the following season and a $25 Cancellation Fee.
- Booking preferences are noted when selected but not guaranteed. A confirmation email with your reserved site or room number will be sent to you once booked.
- Any and all changes to reservations are subject to a $15 change fee after booking.
- Bookings can be made online (free) or by phone for a $15 reservation fee.
- Check-in time is AFTER 3 PM for all accommodation types. Check-out time is 11 AM for the hotel, cabins & RV rentals and 1 PM for campsites.
- Campground gates close at 11pm. Please contact the office for instructions if you arrive after 11pm.
- We require a 2-night minimum stay for our full-service cabins & our RV Trailer rentals.
- On long weekends we require a 3-night minimum stay for all accommodations.
- The use of our sani-dump is free of charge for registered guests. Not for outside guests.
- The resort enforces a quiet time between 11pm and 8am out of consideration for our guests. We ask that no stereos or generators be operated during this time and that all other noise be kept at a minimum as well.
- No loud stereos permitted at any time out of courtesy to our other guests.
- Our world-famous cowboy breakfast is served in our campground Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8 AM – 10 AM, during July & August. Call ahead to confirm.
- Breakfast includes bacon, eggs, pancakes, beans, coffee & juice. The cost is $16/full plate or $10/half-plate – CASH PAYMENT PLEASE. You won’t be hungry and you won’t be sorry!
- We do not sell fireworks and they are not allowed on property.
- We reserve the right to evict from the premises any guests in violation of our rules & regulations. No refunds will be given to any guests who are asked to leave.
The resort is powered by a generator and can have electrical surges.
There is NO cell service at the resort, the closest areas are 2 km South or 12 km North.